Bilingual (Spanish) Executive Assistant
Location - Nassau County Supervisor of Elections
Bilingual (Spanish) Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Needed for Nassau County Supervisor of Elections.
$16-$18/hr based on experience
Nassau County residents
Applicant must possess
- Strong Excel, Word and Outlook
- Professional front desk experience
- Strong communications skills (verbal and written)
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving
- Managerial skills
- Spanish is preferred, but not required.
- College degree preferred, but not required.
To apply for this position, please click here.