Location - Nassau County
Clerical Support Staff
TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT opportunity $13/hr. July 2019- December 2020
To apply complete the application at www.satillatemps.com and send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com referencing Nassau County SOE
This will be a highly detailed support staff position.
- A Valid Class “E” driver license required.
- Must reside in Nassau County, Florida
- Data Entry: 7,000 to 10,000 keystrokes per hour with minimal errors
- Typing: 45 wpm with minimal errors
- Must be able to comprehend, speak and proficiently write the English language.
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
- Must possess at a minimum three (3) plus years of related experience including a clerical position with a high level of discretion and independent judgment in the performance of the prior position.
- Must maintain the high integrity of the Office of the Supervisor of Elections including conducting non-partisan actions in the performance of election and voter registration work.
- Must be able to operate general office equipment, including but not limited to proficient computer use and required Office programs.
- Work is performed in a typical office environment.
- Applicants must be able to lift 25 pounds occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time to perform basic keyboarding and other repetitive motions.
- Must be able to constantly move and position self to retrieve files, replace files, etc.
To apply for this position, please click here.